Hobbywing XRotor Flight Controller F4 G3
- Super-high Running Frequency. The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capability and super-high running frequency allows the FC to run the PID and gyro with higher frequency.
- ProShot1000, DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported. Besides the latest ProShot, Dshot 150/300/600/1200 mode, the FC also supports the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125 mode, Oneshot42 mode, and Multishot mode.
- TF-card Insertion Supported. Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- Onboard OSD Microchip. Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- BetaFlight/Cleanflight Firmware Ready
- The FC, which supports Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight /Cleanflight software, is more applicable to FPV flying & racing.
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- FC Programming: Supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator or Others
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD: Built-in
- BEC: 12V @2A
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 6g
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro F4 G3 30x30 Flight Controller