iMaxRC B3 20W Compact Charger
iMaxRC B3 20W Compact Charger Introduction
- B3 20W compact charger is the best solution for 2S and 3S Lipo battery, because it is light and exquisite, 20W Max power, 1.6A charge current, AC function, especially there is separated corresponding balance port for each battery pack. It is Very suitable for RC cars and helicopters.
iMaxRC B3 20W Compact Charger Connections
- Firstly, please connect the B3 with the power supply, and then the three LED lights will become green, which indicates the charger works in good order.
- Secondly, please connect the 2S or 3S Lipo battery to the balance port, and then the LED lights will become red and it begins to charge the battery. Please note that if one cell battery is fully charged, the corresponding LED light will become green.
- After all the LED lights all become green, the charging process is finished. Pls terminate the charge process.
iMaxRC B3 20W Compact Warnings
- Only use the charger with LiPo battery types. Do not attempt to charge any other battery type. This charger is not compatible with LiFe, Lilo or NiMh/NiCd batteries.
- Observe any cautions and warnings included with your battery.
- Never leave the charger unsupervised during use. If any malfunction is observed, immediately terminate the process.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, dirt, heat, direct sunlight and vibration. Do not drop it.
- Double-check all connections prior to starting the charge process. Do not connect with reverse polarity.
- The charger and the battery to be charged should be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, carpet or similar. Keep flammable and volatile materials well away from the operating area.
- When charging LiPo batteries, we suggest using a LiPo charging safety bag, available from most hobby retailers.
- Never charge a LiPo battery that is swollen in any way.
- To avoid short-circuits between the output power adapter cord input connectors, always connect the adapter cord to the charger first and only then to the battery to be charged. Reverse the sequence when disconnecting.
|Power Input Voltage: AC 100 to 240V
Power Output: 20 Watts
|LiPo 2S- 3S (Series)
|iMaxRC B3 20W Compact Charger*1
|AC Input Cord*1