Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLHeli_32 3-6S ESC DShot1200
HobbyWing Program Card For Speed Controller
Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A BLheli_S DShot600 2-4S 4 In 1 ESC
Out of stock
Out of stock
Specification: Brand Name: Hobbywing Model: XRotor Nano 20A Item Name: 20A BLheli_S 2-4S 4 In 1 ESC Con. Current: 20A Burst Current: 30A BEC Output: NO Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5 ESC Programming: BLheliSuit Input Voltage: 2-4S Size: 32x31.9x5.8mm Weight: 6g - Support Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, DShot150, DShot300 and DShot600
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite
- Stick Programming: Supported
- DEO: Supported - Throttle Range Calibration: Supported - Timing: Supported - Motor Rotation: Supported Application: 130mm-280mm FPVs
- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for rapider motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers. Package Included: 1x Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A 4 In 1 ESC
ESC By Amps
11A - 20A