Hobbywing XRotor Micro 30A BLheli_32 32bit ARM 2-5S Brushless ESC DShot1200
Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A BLheli_S DShot600 2-4S 4 In 1 ESC
Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLHeli_32 3-6S ESC DShot1200
Out of stock
Out of stock
Specification: Brand Name: Hobbywing Model: XRotor Micro 40A Item Name: 40A BLheli_32 32bit ARM 3-6S Brushless ESC Con. Current: 40A Peak Current: 60A Lipo Cells: 3-6S Lipo Battery Firmware: BLheli_32 ( the third-generation BLheli ) BEC: NO Programming: Supported Stick Programming: BLHeliSuit DEO: Supported Throttle Range Calibration: Supported Timing: Supported Motor Rotation: Supported Others: Refer to Settings in BLHeliSuit Size: 32.7x18.4x6.2mm Weight: 11.5g Features: - High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default
settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- With LED indicator & Beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts. Package Included: 1 x Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLheli_32 ESC
ESC By Amps
31A - 40A