ETHIX MR STEELE STOUT MOTOR V4
he wait is over!
I would like to Introduce the Mr. Steele V4 STOUT 2306 (1750KV) 6S FPV freestyle motor.
I take great pride in my work and am always trying to raise the bar. After two years of seemingly nonstop research & development, I am proud to present this fine piece of Miniquad motor engineering.
V4 MOTOR HIGHLIGHTS/CHANGES
- base redesign 16x16(only) mounting holes (structural changes for more durability)
- Complete bell redesigned (durability and smoothness in mind)
- Thicker single strand copper winding
- increased EFFICIENCY & POWER
- Complete Interchangeable motor pants redesign (thicker & more crash/low temperature resistant, better gap fitment, + more protection coverage for the “tall pants”)
- better assembly tolerances
- Overall QC improvements
- 9mm steel bearings
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Motor weight 31.8g
- (full-length cables) compared to Stout V3 at 30.5g
- Low - 1g vs (0.8 v3)
- Tall - 2g vs (1.8 v3)
All in all this motor is an absolute gem only increasing the weight by a tad over 1g from the previous model while achieving more power, efficiency, and most importantly durability.
V3- V4 COMPATIBILITY
- V4 and V3 motors are completely cross-compatible.
- V3 bells - V4 stator
- V4 bells - V3 stator
( everything is interchangeable except pants) The pants are stator-specific and can be interchangeable but with less than desired effect.
Enjoy & Thank you for your continued support.
|Stator Size (Diameter)||23mm*6mm|
|Windings||15 turn DLRK|
|Shaft Length (mm)||11.5mm|
|Shaft Diameter (mm)||4mm|
|Weight (With Wires) (g)||32.4g|
|Max Current (A)||45A|
|Max Burst Current (A)||50A|
|Internal Resistance (Rm)||100mΩ|
|Wire Spec (AWG)||20#-135mm|
|Base Mounting Pattern||16x16mm|
|Base Mounting Thread||M3 Thread|
|Motor Overall Dimensions||φ28.6mm*17.5mm|
- 1 x Motor
- 1 x Tall Motor Pants
- 1 x Short Motor Pants
- 4 x motor screws