Item: WM150 Watt Meter
Input Voltage: 1-50V
Current(Max): 150A (precision:10mA)
Display: TFT 2.4" LCD Screen(320*240 resolution)
Product Size: 80*54*23mm Approx.
Packing Size: 87*87*28mm Approx.
Net Weight(Approx): 120g
Gross Weight(Approx): 140g
① Connect 1-50V power supply, when the voltage is lower than 6V, need to use USB 5V to provide power;
② After power-on, the LCD screen displays the logo and continues 2 seconds, with the starting music;
③ Adjust the button if the data in the displaying screen are not in minimum data position.
- ToolkitRC WM150 is a Watt Meter, which is capable to test voltage, power, current data of the electric equipment, like servo, ESC, battery, etc.
- 1-50V power supply, the max current is up to 150A, the precision is accurate to 10mA.
- Support PWM signal, 1us precision, the pulse width is changable by adjusting the button.
- Automaticly to change the unit of the capacity, when it is lower than 1A, the unit-display is MA, when it is higher than 1A, the unit-dispaly is changed to A.
- The watt meter is also supporting to display working hours.
- USB firmware update, easy to operate.
1* ToolkitRC WM150 Watt Meter
1* USB Wire