TBS PODRACER AIO
The TBS Podracer AIO is a powerful whoop board designed to cater for TBS Pro32 Nano VTX and TBS Crossfire / Tracer Nano RX with direct pin-header installation. The result is a clean, compact and lightweight core for your build.
TBS partnered with Zeez to make this awesome whoop AIO. Introducing the the TBS Podracer AIO, the board is designed to cater for TBS Pro32 Nano VTX and TBS Crossfire / Tracer Nano RX with direct pin-header installation. The result is a clean, compact and lightweight core for your build..
The FC is equipped with F4+MPU6000 and the ESC is capable of True 30A current running BLHeli32. This board is versitle enough to run on your cinewhoop, 4/5" racer like the podracer and longrange cruiser like the TBS Aureo.
- Mounting holes: 25.5×25.5 mm / M2 holes
- Crossfire/Tracer RX CH1&2 > Uart 2 / Pro32 Nano VTX > Uart 1 / Uart 1(RX) - unavailable.
- Up to 6S input
- 5V BEC up to 1.2A continuous
- STM32F411 MCU (Support BetaFlight, EmuFlight)
- MPU6000 Gyro/ACC
- OSD chip Onboard (AT7456E)
- 2 available UART
- LC Filter for 5V VTX and Camera
- Direct solder connection for TBS Nano RX and TBS Unify Pro32 Nano
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 30A
- Peak current: 35A
- ESC firmware: BLHELI 32
- PWM Frequency Range: 24KHz up to 96KHz
Because of the phyiscal limitations, installing a GPS module to the FC will require a few extra steps to remap the board's resources.
Note: The following steps will disable LED and FC's SmartAudio and use as softserial for GPS.
1. Flash the board with Target: STM32F411
2. Download the Config file [HERE]. Then load it the board.
3. Wire the GPS as shown
- 1 x TBS Podracer AIO
- 1 x Capacitor
- 1 x AWG cables set with shrink tubes
- 4 x mounting gromets
- 1 x XT60 (Male)
- 1 x XT30 (Male)
- 1 x Pinheaders set for TBS VTX and RX