ETHIX CINERAT (CARBON AND HARDWARE PARTS)

ETHIX CINERAT (CARBON AND HARDWARE PARTS)

Micro Long Range 5

Micro Long Range 5" ( T700 )

Micro Long Range 4" ( T700 )

NOTE : THIS IS A CUSTOM MADE FRAME WITH T700 CF 

TOP PLATE IS DESIGNED TO FIT A RUNCAM HYBRID 

THIS IS ONLY A FRAME DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY ELECTRONICS

₹2,515.16

* Price is inclusive of 18% GST

Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
SKU
OK03653

ABOUT
The basic idea of the Micro Long Range (MicroLR) ist quite simple: Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is sub 250g AUW. While there are many sub 250 micros the clue here is the electronics layout with a 16x16 stack in the center plus 20x20 stack in the back
as well as the dead cat design and 4" inch props for maximum efficiency. This frame configuration allows you to easily fit an impressive amount of feature in your sub 250 setup:

• GPS for speed, location, return home etc.
  • No props in you FPV feed
  • 4K video recording with a Naked GoPro or Split Type FPV Camera
  • And independent buzzer for easier post crash recovery even if the battery is ejected
  • 3+ miles of range with a 800mW VTX or a Caddx Vista Unit
  • 10+ minutes of flight time on an 850mah 3-4S LiPo and Up to 30min on LiIon

FRAME SPEC

• Max. Prop Size: 4 Inch
  • Frame weight: 36g
  • Front Stack: 16x16 only (20x20 remixes do exist)
  • Rear Stack: 20x20 only
  • Cam mounts: 19mm Micro
  • Motor Mounts: 9-12mm 4-hole
  • Standoffs: M2x25 and M2x20

BUILD RECOMMENDATIONS
This frame is intended to be used for pretty specific components and I have invested a lot of effort in testing so please make sure to read the following recommendations:

• Motors: The Flywoo Dave_C edition 1404 motors are designed specifically for the MicroLongRange. I recommend the 3850kV version for 3S builds and the 2750kV version for 4S builds. Anything smaller like 1303 is not suitable to swing the pretty hefty T4x2.5 props properly. The frame does in theory fit much bigger motors with a 5mm shaft like 1408/1506/1606 etc. but I really recommend not going in that direction since the frame is not designed for those kinds of loads and rotating masses. Budget Option:Eco 1404 3700kV. Costs only $10. Haven't tired that specific motor but generally Emax Eco Series motors are great value for money...

• Batteries: I personally run Tattu 850mah 4S batteries most of the time. I get 10-12 minutes of flight time which usually is enough. Home made lithium ion batteries will get up to 40min (I use 3000mah Sony VTC6 cells). Oscar Liang has a very good tutorial on how to build the. However, the downside is that it's almost impossible to stay sub 250g on LiIon packs since the battery alone is between 160g (3S) and 210g (4S).

PEASE NOTE: Do not run a motor over 3000kV on 4S if you use a 16x16 ESC. You can either go 3S 3850kV or 2750kV 4S. Both will work fine and have enough Power.

• Video Transmitter: Analogue: The VTX should have 20x20 mounts and sit on the rear mount. The Rush Tank Mini 800mW is currently the best option. It's very user friendly when it comes to switching the channels through the buttons instead of using SmartAudio. Not having to use SmartAudio is a big plus here because it frees up one of the scarce UARTs on your 16x16 FC.
    Digital: The Caddx Vista unit will fit nicely in the frame.

• Receiver:Crossfire Nano RX is the way to go! You can comfortably zip tie the Immortal-T antenna to the front of the quad.

• Camera: Analogue: RunCam Micro Eagle with it's best in class image quality. You can also add a DVR with 20x20 mounts like the RunCam DVR
    Digital: Caddx Vista is the perfect choice if you are running DJI FPV

• ESC/FC stack: Flywoo has a 16x16 with two fully accessible UARTs: Goku F411. You can softserial the Current and LED pad to get a third one though Softserial (e.g. for you Vista).

• Props:HQ T4x2.5 are pretty much the only option for 4 Inch t-mount prop at the moment. They are really smooth and efficient.

• FPV Antenna: I had the best results using a full sized Lumenier Axiibut you can also go for the Nano versionif you want to shave off a few extra grams

• Buzzer: An independent buzzer is absolutely crucial on a micro long range build. Good luck finding such a small quad without it! My recommendation is the Full Speed Luck Box. Not the loudest at 90dB but incredibly light and small.

• GPS: The GPS mount is designed for the BN-180 GPS

• Setup & Tuning: You can expect my recommended setup to run just fine on BF4.1 Stock PIDs. The Throttle is pretty touchy (cruises at 20-25% throttle) so upping the throttle mid is pretty helpful to have more precision / resolution on the lower end.

Custom motor mix for the MicroLongRange (thanks NorfFPV for sharing!):

mmix 0 1.000 -0.809 0.659 -1.000
mmix 1 1.000 -1.000 -0.659 1.000
mmix 2 1.000 0.809 0.659 1.000
mmix 3 1.000 1.000 -0.659 -1.000

PACKAGE INCLUDES 

1. 1 X MICRO LONG RANGE 4" T700CF FRAME WITH HARDWARE (COLOR BLACK )

2. 3D PRINTED PARTS (GPS/CAMERA/ANTENNA MOUNTS ) QUALITY OF 3D PRINTED PARTS IS NOT SO GOOD  (COLOR BLACK )