MATEK SYSTEMS - AP_PERIPH CAN GNSS M9N-F4-5883
For the most up-to date settings please visit the Matek website.
This version has the QMC5883L compass. Its a GPS, CAN node and can even run as an FC.
- M9N-F4 series is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Periph firmware, It is a GNSS+COMPASS+BAROMETER+IMU peripheral with CAN/UAVCAN and UART/MSP interfaces, plus 4x spare UARTs, 1x I2C expansion bus for additional peripherals.
- M9N-F4 uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-blox NEO-M9N , NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
- M9N-F4 series is not just a AP_Periph with full AHRS sensors. It can also work as a flight controller with 9 PWM outputs.
- GNSS u-blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L (M9N-F4-5883)
- Barometer DPS310
- IMU ICM20602
- MCU STM32F405RGT6
- MicroSD socket
- Patch GNSS Antenna 25*25*4mm
- 4x spare UARTs(1,2,3,5), UART4 for onboard NEO-M9N
- 1x CAN, UAVCAN Protocol
- 8x PWM +1x 2812LED outputs
- 1x I2C, onboard DPS310 & QMC5883L(M9N-F4-5883)
- MicroUSB and DFU button
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.3V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 120mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- M9N-F4-5883, 36mm*36mm*10mm, 17.3g
- 1x M9N-F4-5883
- 2x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- 1x JST-SH-3P to JST-SH-3P 8cm silicon wire
- Mounting base (1x PCB plate, 4x silicon grommets, 4x Nylon standoffs M3x7, 4x Nylon screws M3*8)
- ArduPilot AP_Periph: F405-MatekGPS
- ArduPilot Plane/Copter/Rover: MatekF405-CAN
- INav Target: MATEKF405CAN
Tips & warning
- M9N-F4 series don’t have 5V regulator built-in, they must be powered by external 5V source(4.5~5.3V) over any 5V pad/pins. Vbat pad supports battery voltage sensing only.