SkyRC T200 Dual Output AC / DC Charger 100W(X2) 12A 1-6S
The SkyRC T200 is our favourite charger. It's a really well thought out product with good design elements that make it easy to use and functionality which makes it suitable for most applications.
Like any good multi charger the T200 is compatible with all of the main battery chemistries including LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid) new high LiHV LiPo batteries with a 4.35V end voltage. The charger also offers all the usual charge and discharge modes such as: Charge, Balance-Charge, Fast-Charge, Storage and Discharge modes. With it you can also check individual cell voltages and test the health of your batteries by measuring their internal resistance.
With 100 Watt charging power per channel the T200 provides more than sufficient charging power for most applications. Furthermore as both of its charging circuits are independent, you can charge different battery types at the same time.
Operating the charger is very straight forward made easy with a clear backlit LCD screen and a simple set of buttons to navigation its functions. The menu structure happens to be the same as used by many other SkyRc chargers, so if you have had another SkyRC product before then the T200 will be familiar to use. Even if this is your first charger, you'll find it easy to learn as the operation is very intuitive.
Another great selling point of the charger is its portability. It’s really compact and with its integrated carry handle it’s super easy to move about. Also thanks to its universal voltage input, it doesn't matter whether you power it using mains AC 240V at home or a DC 11-18V input say from a LiPo battery out in the field.
Lastly the T200 features built in safety functions and was designed, tested and approved to meet worldwide safety standards.
- Dual Channel Balance Charger
- AC / DC Input
- 2 Independent Charging Channels
- 2x 100W Charging Power and Maximum 12.0A Charging Current
- 10 Battery Memories
- XT60 Connector on Charging Outputs
- Supports Multiple Battery Chemistries: LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/Lilon/NiMH/NiCd/PB
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Over-temperature Protection, Overcapacity Protection, Polarity Protection
NO CABLES INCLUDED - Direct connection via XT60 cable + balance cable supported. For non-XT60 applications you would need a custom charge cable.
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.
- Input Voltage AC: 100V - 240V
- Input Voltage DC: 11V 18V
- Charge Circuit Power max: 2x 100W
- Discharge Circuit Power max: 10W
- Charge Current: 0.1A - 12.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1A - 2.0A
- Balance Current max: 500mA
- Cell Count: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV 1s - 6s
- Cell Count: NiMH/NiCd 1s - 15s
- Pb Voltage: 2V - 20V
- Weight: 850g
- Dimension: 178x135x96mm
- 1x T200 charger
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Manual