RC732-DVR 7” 5.8GHz 32CH LCD Diversity Receiver FPV Monitor
Out of stock
Out of stock
Screen size: 7inch
Screen type: TFT LCD Screen/long life, LED backlight
View angle: 140/120degree(H/V)
Storage: Max.support 32GB SD TF Card
Wireless receive: 5.8GHz 32CH, -90DBM sensitivity
Built-in 3ch output, 1ch external AV input
Built-in battery: 7.4V 2800mAH
OSD Display: RF signal strength, Battery capacity, RF work channel
Power: DC 7~28V
Work environment: -10℃~ + 65 ℃
– Built-in diversity wireless receiver
– Built-in wireless recieve output
– Could receive 2CH RF singal at the same time
– Use 5.8GHz ISM frequencyband
– Could display 5.8G wireless receive signal and external input signal
– 4 Frequency set, 32 channels
– Built-in lipo battery for outdoor use
– One button signal search, easy to operate
– Display OSD work status
– Could take videos
Firmware Update Steps:
1. Click the “Video please click here” link,view the entire video before attempting the download in the next step.
2. Download SKU166444 RC-732-DVR Monitor Firmware update (Software please click here link) .Save this file: RC732_1.2.01_20141105_STD_SD.elf onto the root directory of an SD memory chip.
3. Eject the memory chip (with its “ELF” file) from your computer, and make sure your RC732-DVR is turned OFF.
4. Insert this chip (with the contacts up) into the SD card slot on the bottom of the RC732-DVR.
5.While holding down the “Menu” button of the RC732, press and hold the “Power” button. When the RF1 and RF2 control lights flashing, let up on the “Menu” and “Power” buttons.
6. When the RF1 and RF2 control lights stop flashing,remove the SD chip from the RC732.
7. Restart the RC732 by pressing the “Power” button. This completes the firmware update.
1x RC732-DVR FPV Monitor
1x USB Cable
1x AV cable
1x DC cable
1x AC/DC powder adapter
1x Sun hood shade