Mobius ActionCam a 1080p HD Video Camera Set With Live Video Out
Out of stock
Out of stock
Mobius ActionCam, a small, lightweight, fully configurable low cost HD video camera.
The Mobius ActionCam is the natural progression of the ever-popular 808 key chain camera. The developers of the 808 and the open source community came together to create a more capable 1080p level of hardware, but keeping what made the 808 cameras so great; small, lightweight, configurable and of course great video at a low cost.
The Mobius has been embraced by the DIY and Open Source community, pushing the ever growing software envelope and coming up with new ways to use the Mobius, such as different lenses and ribbon cables to relocate the camera section. The Mobius can even be reconfigured, settings changed and firmware updated using the free computer GUI software.
The Mobius camera is quickly becoming the go to camera for the RC community, with its low cost, video out capability for FPV use, superb HD video recording and DIY configurability. It is a great all-around action camera with a host of accessories and mounting options, for a wide range of applications.
• Three user selectable video modes, 1080p-30fps or 720p-60fps or 720p-30fps
• Three movie quality settings (super, standard, and low)
• Five video recording cycle time settings-3, 5, 10, and 15 min and max
• Loop Recording
• Movie Flip (180 deg. rotation)
• Movie Sound allows turning off the sound and eliminating a sound track from a video
• Photo capture mode with frame sizes of 2304×1536, 1920×1080, or 1280×720
• Time Lapse photos of .25, .5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 second intervals.
• Recording LED toggle flashes the recording mode LED on the top and rear of the camera.
• Movie/photo time stamp toggle
• Power on button delay (to prevent premature activation while handling)
• Auto-record when power to the camera is applied (useful for dashcam use – no button presses needed.)
• Charging on/off toggle when plugged into a USB data port (useful for some external USB devices)
• TV out (PAL or NTSC), which includes a playback mode with audio.
• TV display ratio (4:3 or 16:9)
• GUI program for Windows OS for easy setting of the parameters as well as updating the firmware
Video format: 1080p HD @ 30fps, 720p HD at 60 or 30fps
Video storage: Micro SD Cards up to 32GB
Weight: 39g (camera only)
A/V live out: Audio and video out available
1 mounting sleeve (base) with 1/4″-20 thread for tripod use
1″ Hook and Loop tape