- New Products
Multirotors & Parts
- FPV RACING
Planes & Parts
- Helis & Parts
- Cars & Parts
The RC equipment is gaining popularity due to easy to use features and variety of usages. The RC planes are controlled remotely via a transmitter and receiver combination. The control system and motor collectively power the RC plane.
The motor is the most significant part of the aircraft as it powers the planes to fly up in the sky with controlled speed. The power and KV rating must be known to select the appropriate motor for your RC device. An average aerobatic or sports RC aircraft require about 100 Watts/Ib power.
• Terminal resistance- The higher the resistance, the less is the efficiency of the motor. It is measured in ohms.
• Voltage constant- It is a constant figure depending on the volt applied. The number of RPMs turned by an engine for each volt applied is the voltage constant of the motor.
• Current and Power- The diameter and pitch of the propeller determine the current for the given RPM. The current multiplied by the battery voltage provides the power.
• No load current- It is denoted by the symbol Io. The RC electric motor takes the current to spin with no prop. This amount of current is known as ‘No load current’.
• Torque constant- Torque constant or Kt is different for inrunners and outrunners motors. The latter has more torque constant value than the former. The faster the motor spins at a given voltage, the lower the amount of the output torque.
If you are looking for the competitive RC motor price in India, visit the online store of RC Mumbai. We have a wide range of choices on hi-tech brushless DC motors, SunnySky brand plane motor, Hobbywing brand motor and more.
RC Mumbai is the biggest online seller of RC products, and the items are genuinely displayed at the online store with detailed specifications. You can choose according to your device and consider the points mentioned above to select the appropriate motor. The purpose for which the aircraft is to be used decides the power and KV rating of the engine.