Multirotors & Parts
- FPV RACING
Planes & Parts
- Helis & Parts
- Cars & Parts
ImmersionRC EzUHF JR Transmitter Module
EzUHF has made it even easier to fly with long range UHF, with their plug and play Module.
The long-awaited EzUHF module is here, compatible with most radios which use the \'JR\' module standard, including the 9XR and the new Taranis. Same features as its big brother, but without the cabling, or external batteries.
Robust FHSS link
The robust FHSS (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum) link hops to a new frequency every 22ms. This increases the robustness of the link, and makes it immune to most sources of interference. A GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying) modulation scheme reduces unwanted harmonics, normally present with traditional FSK modulation.
Power Boost Switch
A transmitter-mounted switch controls the power level, allowing an additional boost to get out of trouble.
A standard Mini-A USB port provides a connection to a PC, for firmware upgrades, system diagnostics and configuration. There is no external hardware required for firmware updating.
A 4-pin Mini-Din connectors provide the connection to the R/C Transmitter, and also to a compatible head-tracker. Even radios which hadn’t previously supported head-tracking can now be used.
The EzUHF transmitter requires a license to operate in most countries. In the USA, or the EU, an Amateur Radio license is required.
500mW of EzUHF Power (+/- 1dB)
JR Module, compatible with the Hobby King 9XR, and the FrSky Taranis
Headtracker port, capable of powering a headset
High-low power switch
100% compatible with all EzUHF Receivers
Selectable power output 150mW or 500mW
Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
Direct head-tracker input, adding head-tracker compatibility to most radios
Power switch, ability to boost power when at long range
Standard SMA antenna connector
Standard USB port (Mini-A) for firmware upgrades, and system configuration
Single push-button learning of failsafe positions
Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx->Rx, Multi Tx->Rx, and Single Tx->Multi Rx
Works with 8 channel and 4 channel EzUHF receivers
Power sourced directly from the R/C Transmitter
Compatibility: JR bay/ module radios such as the 9XR
Power output: 150~500mW selectable
The EzUHF 8 channel diversity receiver is a compact 8CH receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model with the robust interference rejection that diversity antennas provide.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Ideal companion to the EzUHF transmitter. Sensitive receiver, with twin antenna inputs, in a diversity configuration. Fits the most slender of glider fuselages.
Each antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Programmable MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
* Why ‘Bi-directional ready’?: The EzUHF Transmitter is a full transceiver, i.e. it includes both transmitter, and receiver hardware. The 8 Channel receiver is also a transceiver, so both are capable of bi-directional communications. Firmware to take advantage of these capabilities will available in the near future, both are field-upgradable using a std. USB cable.
EzUHF Long-Range R/C Receiver, 8 Channel Compact, Sensitive, Diversity…
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -112dBm Sensitivity
• Bi-directional ready * (contains onboard transmitter)
• Diversity Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered inputs, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
• EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display, and telemetry down-linked parameters:
-RSSI Ant. 1, Ant 2
-SNR for each freq. bin
• Standard SMA antenna connectors, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
Power Requirements: 4.8~6V, 35mA (Rx mode), 95mA (Tx mode)
1 X ImmersionRC EzUHF JR Transmitter Module
1 X ImmersionRC EzUHF 8-channel Diversity Receiver