Hobbywing XRotor Nano F4 Flight Controller w/ OSD
Bringing all the features from their larger FC, the Nano is a high power F4 Processor which is compatible with all common ESC protocols, as well as incredibly fast loop times! Compatible with DShot 1200 down to 150, Oneshot 125, Oneshot 42, & Multishot, XRotor F4 will not leave you in the dust by not offering the best features in the industry. Onboard OSD allows users to configure Betaflight OSD however they see fit and provide a lot or a little of information over their FPV feed for real-time data display. Additional adjustments can be made from the OSD once the aircraft is landed. Lastly, plug and play technology allow the XRotor F4 to be compatible with the Hobbywing 4in1 ESCs providing a clean and easy solution for your next build.
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID loop time and gyro with higher frequency.
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- A LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current (CRT port) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters)
- Model: Nano F4 Flight Controller F4
- Application FPVs with 130 Diagonal Wheelbase or below
- FC Programming supported: ProgrammingBetaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200, Proshot1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- BEC: 5V @ 1.5A
- USB Port: Micro USB
- Size/ weight: 27x27mm / 3.3g
- Mounting pattern: 20x20mm
- Hobbywing Xrotor Nano F4 Flight Controller
- 1x FC cable
- 1x 3pin cable
- 4x Anti-vibration standoffs and rubber grommets